Franchise Business Opportunities with Shamrock Dental
Shamrock Dental is in need of motivated, committed individuals to own their own business. We offer you the possibility of making a six-figure income from an 8 x 10 area of your home. Like many other businesses, the more accounts you have, the more money you can earn. At Shamrock Dental, we want to sell territories to people who are interested in making as much money as they can.
You can apply for a franchise online to become a partner in Shamrock Dental!
This is why our territories are sometimes two to three times as large as our competitors' territories. We try to keep our franchise numbers to a minimum, so that each protected franchise territory has an ample supply of dentist accounts. We even encourage you to enlarge your territory. Many good locations still remain, so seize the opportunity and contact us today.
There are many reasons to own a franchise.
As a franchisee, we offer you the ability to buy parts directly from us. We have access to all manufacturers' parts and products, some of which are not available elsewhere. We buy parts in large quantities, which gives us the ability to sell individual parts to you at a lower cost than other suppliers. In addition, we offer a 5% discount on all parts and products ordered by our franchisees.
Shamrock Dental offers the most comprehensive training program in the industry. Training takes place at our headquarters in St. Petersburg, Florida, lasts a full two weeks, and encompasses everything including business techniques, customer support, hands-on repair training, and many other relevant subjects:
We give you the highest quality repair by using the most qualified techs in the business and the best replacement parts available. Our 40 years of experience really shows.
- Marketing Techniques - time-honored methods that are proven to work, such as how to approach a dentist and how to be successful at local or state dental meetings.
- General Business Techniques - including dos and don'ts of setting up your business.
- Competition - who else is out there and how to successfully compete with them.
- Profit and Margin Session - including setting goals, identifying your potential in any given dental office, and preparing a 1-3 year marketing plan.
- Information on what services and assistance you can expect from us - including a list of companies that you may choose from for instance liability insurance, Visa/Master Card, a disk of names, addresses and phone numbers of all your accounts, a complete computer program on your business, part suppliers, printing, and much more; plus on-going support from one of our expert technicians to help you on all aspects of your investment.
- Our proprietary Shamrock Dental operations manual - considered to be the best in the business and available only through us.