Dental Handpiece Repair And Sales.
Created in 1993 to fulfill a nationwide need for dental handpiece repair, Shamrock Dental has grown to become one of the largest handpiece repair and sales establishments in the United States today.
In 1995, Shamrock Dental began to add company stores through franchising. Shamrock Dental is dedicated to repairing all high and low speed handpieces as well as low speed accessories like air driven scalers, angle sheaths, contra angles, and nosecones.
With over 40 years of experience in sales and repair, our customers can rest assured that their equipment will be repaired properly. We offer free shipping to our facilities in addition to a sales catalog with a variety of high and slow speed drills and accessories, available at reasonable prices. Our prices are competitive, our technicians are knowledgeable, and we strive for a turnaround time of 24 hours from the time we receive your instrument.
In addition to the services mentioned above, we also offer warranties on all repairs, free estimates, and free in-house instruction for your staff on care and maintenance of the instruments. We at Shamrock Dental are certain that you will be more than satisfied with our service.
We give you the highest quality repair by using the most qualified techs in the business and the best replacement parts available. Our 40 years of experience really shows.
- After receiving your handpiece, our technicians will run the instrument to determine the problem. We will check all functions, including bearings, chuck, air leaks, water leaks, and clogs.
- We will always notify you when any repair requires more than a standard rebuild per our price sheet.
- We will always contact you when a handpiece is not worthy of repair.
- If your handpiece does not need repair, we will contact you.
- We will instruct your staff on proper care and maintenance of your handpiece.
- We strive for 24-hour turnaround.
- Estimates are available upon request.